Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something to u............




Sorry that I loved u and hurt u……..
When I heard this song….
My mood is becoming down….
Cause this song Is very stuitable my mood at this moment …
I really dun noe why I’ll become like this…


From the beginning…I scare to give u any promise…
cause I really dun noe can I do like this or not…
I’m scared every promise will become the bubble and fly away…
if the promise become fake this will hurt u and me very deep….
but I always give u some promise…..


Now…I noe I’ll regret to give up u….
but I cant do anything to u more….
I hope u can be more happiness in ur life..

I really Is a shit man unworthy u remember it….
every memory about u and me will keep in ur brain…


After today we'll back to the origin...
I need the time to calm down....
but we also are the best freind....
i hope everthing can be truth...
This is the happy ending right or not??

I want be a single man until 25 years old.......
I need somebody who can help me to take care my mum....
I want go to some place stay some moment where no one noe me....
I wish everything can be fine...
I wish all of my friend can be happy.....

Today not my birthday but is my sad day.....
I noe this is a naive action but i force myself to do tat....
I hope tat i could got some best friend in my life..
I juz a crazy person....my life is always freedom and happy...

I wont forget what i have said and done before...
cause this is the 2nd time i into true feelings....
U're my 2nd lover in my life......
I really wish u can be more happy and wont hurt by me......
Our story start at last year and end in this year....
sorry for my stupid and innocent........I like  u...........
I really care about u...
but now..everything has been gone....
please take care urself ....
please forgive me what i have done....
I really felt sorry to u....






















有时候...忘了自己在干啥.....